At Greene Street Dental, we are doing everything we can to keep our patients and team members safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our team is closely monitoring safety recommendations from responsible bodies like the CDC and the American Dental Association and is continuing to update our protocols based on the latest evidence.
Here are some of the basic safety practices we have put into place:
- We follow universal safety precautions regarding infection control
- We regularly clean and disinfect our common areas and treatment rooms
- We check in with each patient the night before their appointment to make sure that they are healthy enough to come in for treatment
- We ask patients to call us when they arrive for treatment so we can avoid a crowded waiting room
- We take the temperature of each patient who comes into our office prior to being seen
If you have a fever, have recently traveled internationally, or have been around someone who has been exposed to or displayed symptoms of the virus, please let us know. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for roughly two weeks from now, as recommended by medical safety guidelines.
Please feel free to reach out to our friendly front desk team!